Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Link, Followed By A Short Break

Mark Stone just posted a characteristically incisive review of George Hofmann's solo show at Show Room, which has been extended through October 21.  See it if you can, because it's wonderful.

I've been threatening to find a new platform for No Hassle at the Castle for a while now, but this time it's real - blogger.com has made some more "improvements" which make posting clunkier and less flexible than ever.  Besides that, I think the templates are looking a little dated.

I haven't settled on a host yet, so No Hassle will be silent for a little bit - I'll put up one more post here with the new address.  I'm fairly sure the Old Hassle will remain live as an archive.  From what little research I've done, there isn't a really good way to migrate the old posts to a new host.

Any tips from fellow bloggers are welcome, either as comments or by e-mailing me directly.  Right now the leading contenders are Tumblr because of the easy Facebook tie-in, and Wordpress because of its flexibility.  But I'm not tied to either if someone has a great suggestion.

Stay tuned for details!