I'll Have Another (above) is literally chomping at the bit!
Here's the unusually large field for this year's Belmont Stakes, with post positions, jockeys and morning line odds - I'll Have Another is looking to become only the 12th horse in history to win the Triple Crown, a feat that hasn't been accomplished since Affirmed did it in 1978. Wow! Yippee! Hooray! Tune in on Friday for the highly anticipated No Hassle at the Castle race analysis!
1. Street Life, Jose Lezcano, 12-1
2. Unstoppable U, Junior Alvarado, 30-1
3. Union Rags, John Velazquez, 6-1
4. Atigun, Julien Leparoux, 30-1
5. Dullahan, Javier Castellano, 5-1
6. Ravelo's Boy, Alex Solis, 50-1
7. Five Sixteen, Rosie Napravnilk, 50-1
8. Guyana Star Dweej, Kent Desormeaux, 50-1
9. Paynter, Mike Smith, 8-1
10. Optimizer, Corey Nakatani, 20-1
11. I'll Have Another, Mario Gutierrez, 4-5
12. My Adonis, Ramon Dominguez, 20-1