Today the post positions were drawn for this Saturday's Belmont Stakes. Below are the contenders in order, along with their jockeys, trainers, and morning line odds.
The race has lost some of its sizzle without the presence of the Kentucky Derby or Preakness winners, but the good news is that it's a nice, full field - there was no dominant favorite to scare anybody away.
Tune in on Friday for the big No Hassle at the Castle race analysis.
1. Dave in Dixie, Calvin Borel, John Sadler, 20-1
2. Spangled Star, Garrett Gomez, Richard Dutrow, 30-1
3. Uptowncharlybrown, Rajiv Maragh, Kiaran McLaughlin,10-1
4. Make Music for Me, Joel Rosario, Alexis Barba, 10-1
5. Fly Down, John Velazquez, Nick Zito, 9-2
6. Ice Box, Jose Lezcano, Nick Zito, 3-1
7. Drosselmeyer, Mike Smith, Bill Mott, 12-1
8. Game on Dude, Martin Garcia, Bob Baffert, 10-1
9. Stately Victor, Alan Garcia, Michael Maker, 15-1
10. Stay Put, Jamie Theriot, Steve Margolis, 20-1
11. First Dude, Ramon Dominguez, Dale Romans, 7-2
12. Interactif, Javier Castellano, Todd Pletcher, 12-1